Due to an extremly busy schedule right now I am no longer able to accept new accounts. A new server is in the works for late this year and will have better management tools to more quickly create new accounts.
If you have already signed up for a new account your account will be processed in the order it was received.
I will do my best to get a new server setup later this year and be able to continue providing free hosting for Scouts all over the world.
Getting an account with ScoutingPages.org is very simple. Just follow the steps outlined below and you will receive an email in about 1-4 weeks with your account information.
- Review our policies.
- Make sure that you have the following:
- The City, Country and State (if applicable) that your group/unit resides in.
- Your group or unit's number or identifier.
- If you prefer FTP or FrontPage access. (note you must chose one)
- If you want an Email address for your group/unit.
- Please make sure that the contact information is for the primary Web Site maintainer.
- Fill out our online form...
If you do NOT have a basic understanding of how to create and publish a web site then this service is most likley not for you. It takes time to create accounts and if you are not sure if you will be able to create and upload a web page via FTP or FrontPage then please do not sign up.
Please note that accounts with no web page uploaded after 6 months will be considered abondoned and may be removed.
If you have any questions please see our FAQ (frequently asked questions)